Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!

CHIN HIAN

THE SIACH
THE PREFECT WITH HIS
HAHAH ok i'm being random here. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIN HIAN THE SIACH THE PREFECT THE ABRAHAM THE XIEZX THE HOT SHOT ! (:
thank you for everything.
for being there at the other end of your phone, msging me. making me feel better (:
for your many words of encouragement when i'm feeling down (:
for your words of advice (: thank you.
THANK YOU. FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD FRIEND.
i like going to you when i feel down. or if anything goes wrong. cos i know whatever i tell you, you won't spread it (: you'll always make me feel better. it seems like i tell you many things. things i don't dare tell others. cos maybe i'm scared they'll laugh? i donno. hahah.
THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A BESTIE ! (:
I LOVE SIACH ! (: HAHAH
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO WITHOUT YOU !
HEE =D
ROCK ON BROTHER !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! (:
THANK YOU !
Helps:x|x|x